Shure QLXD4 Receiver and Handheld Transmitter
As standard the system is supplied with a Beta 58 capsule, but you can upgrade to Beta 87 Capsules,
These systems are charged per channel and are supplied racked with antenna distribution systems to suit the number of channels ordered. Antennas are also supplied.
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
These are on range K51, we can supply them with a covering radio mic license for Channel 38 which also covers channel 65, We can supply a combination of IEM and Radio Microphones to work within this range or we can assist in your frequency planning and purchasing of specific licenses.
- TRANSMITTER BATTERIES: 2 x AA