Yamaha M7CL-48ES Digital Mixing Desk
Specifically designed for use with SB168-ES EtherSound stage boxes, the M7CL-48ES replaces the 48 internal head amps of the M7CL-48 with two EtherSound ports that provide plug-and-play connection to up to three SB168-ES units.
- Two EtherSound ports for easy auto-configured connection to SB168-ES(Optional) stage boxes in daisy-chain or ring configuration.
- A third port (EtherSound) is provided for permanent connection to a computer.
- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs (a total of 56 mixing channels), 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 matrix channels, and 8 DCAs.
- 8 assignable omni inputs and outputs, and 3 Mini-YGDAI card slots.
- Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors; up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
- Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
- Dual power modes: use the built in power supply, or add an external PW800W power supply unit for failsafe dual-supply operation.
The M7CL-48ES package consists of the console, an equipment rack containing 3 x SB168-ES stage boxes, 2 x 75m CAT 5 cable drums and 4 x Cat 5 link cables.